As bible says in 1 Corinthians 15:58, ‘Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labour in the Lord is not in vain.’,
We believe as a Church that we have to support and equip men as they ‘labour’ for the Lord and carry out their day-to-day lives. This is done through fellowship in the Lord where we have opportunities to learn and share together about the specific challenges and rewards of serving Christ as a man. Holmcroft Malayalam Pentecostal Church’s Men’s Ministry aims to:
- Provide men with an environment to build a personal relationship with God in their own pace.
- Provide men a place to gather and pray together to allow the Holy Spirit to change their lives.
- Build relationships and provide a sense of community togetherness with one another.
- Provide a place to engage in personal ministry where he serves out of the overflow of his relationship with Christ and his brothers.
- Teach Men to take personal responsibility for his own private life according to the Scriptures
Men of all ages and backgrounds are welcome to join and share fellowship with us. We look forward to welcoming you to our Men’s Ministry.